Thursday 4 October 2018

WHO LISTENS TO YOU.


PRAYER PAUSE


Friday 5 October 2018


WHO LISTENS TO YOU.


Enter into the stillness of God within.


Reading ”Anyone who listens to you listens to me’”(Luke 10:-13-16)


Reflection. It is alarming that Jesus hands over his work to us, to me.  He relies on me..   There is no one else.  If I succeeed, he succeeds.  If I fail, he fails.  We end our prayers, “through Christ our Lord.” And it is true:.everything we do is through his grace.  But we do it. The Lord says to us, “£through you”. “I am the vine but you are the branches and it is the branch that bears the fruit – not the vine.. We are locked into a covenant with one another to help each other to travel the way or we hinder each other so that some trip and fall.

Prayer. Lord, may we be instruments of your peace. Amen.
















No comments:

Post a Comment