Wednesday 19 April 2017

WHAT I HAVE

PRAYER PAUSE                   (out of internet range 20-21 Apr)


Easter Wednesday, 19 April 2017


WHAT I HAVE


Pause. Enter into the stillness of God within.


Reading: “I have neither silver nor gold, but I will give you what I have; in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, walk!”  (Acts 3:1-10).  



Reflection. In this Easter week we share in the enormous confidence of Peter. We know the depths of denial he comes from but here we see a man transformed, a man so confident that he can preach as Jesus preached and give signs as Jesus did. And the Easter message for all of us is to live that joy and to share what we have. People can draw life from us in so far as we are united intimately with the source of life as Peter was.


Prayer. Lord, we ask to grow ever closer in our knowledge, love and following of you during these Easter days.  Amen.






























No comments:

Post a Comment